This is Paige's last full year of school and it is coming to a close. Starting next fall she will be headed to work half days for three days a week and school for the other two half days. Therefore her full seven hour school days end Thursday. I am preparing for this by starting to plan regular weekly activities for her to do in the afternoons, ie swimming, shopping, long walks, visit her dad, etc to keep us/her busy. One thing high on Paige's list is spending time with Nicole. She loves Nicole to death and it is awesome to see her have such a good friend. Here are pictures of the two of them goofing around. You can see the joy on Paige's face.

1 comment:
Me personally I L-O-V-E the first picture :D It was typical Paige to look soooo cute! And I can't wait to spend more time with her as well...
Post a Comment