
I know you are expecting pictures but something went wrong with the camera. Even after an online chat with the camera people it could not be solved. In the end, I had to buy a new SD card and the old one can not be erased. Well those 400 odd pictures are secure forever. On to Eden. I had the cushions on the floor and thought nothing of it. I got busy planning the garden, on paper, and then turned around and saw that she had climbed up onto the couch. A few minutes later she was up on her feet playing peek a boo with me using the back of the couch to hide her face. It was great. She was so proud of herself for getting up on the couch and for standing it was great. As I said there were pictures but the camera ate them. I will try for more later. For now here are some stock photos of Eden.

1 comment:
Do you think your memory card would work in my camera? Or we have a card reader on the computer that might work.
Post a Comment