Now Momma is itchin' to get the seeds in the ground, plants in the dirt, and trellis up for the peas and beans. I have to keep telling myself that it is not quite time. Wait just a bit and you will have more success. Oh it is so hard to wait.
23 March 2010
Mr. Ron and the Dirt
Over the past few years I have gotten to know a great couple, the Koops. Carolyn and I rode down to a women's renewal retreat together one year and have continued our friendship. Her husband, Ron, teaches a Sunday School class so I have gotten to know him that way. Recently he came by our house and saw that my front yard is all dirt and was going to need rototilling prior to planting. He stated that he has an old rototiller that he is tinkering with and that he needs somewhere to test it out. Would I let him test it on my dirt plot. I jumped at the chance, this way I would not have to do it with my tiny, little tiller. Well this past week Mr. Ron made good on his offer and showed up to till. 
As Leah said later that day "isn't that some butiful dirt Momma?" Lovin' it. Thank You RON!
Now Momma is itchin' to get the seeds in the ground, plants in the dirt, and trellis up for the peas and beans. I have to keep telling myself that it is not quite time. Wait just a bit and you will have more success. Oh it is so hard to wait.
Now Momma is itchin' to get the seeds in the ground, plants in the dirt, and trellis up for the peas and beans. I have to keep telling myself that it is not quite time. Wait just a bit and you will have more success. Oh it is so hard to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah but you can plant your seeds in egg cartons to start them! they have a better chance that way!
its time for cold crops NOW like peas, radish, lettuce, carrot, potato, onion, spinach, wait on squash beans tomato cucumber until May
Post a Comment