07 May 2009

Gardening Pics

The bed in the backyard that has spinach, salad mix lettuces, radicchio, red lasock potatoes, strawberries, and a plum tree.
The lettuce section of the backyard bed.
Strawberry and tree section of backyard bed.
The strawberry bed on the other side of the backyard. These were established when I got here almost two years ago.
Onions are planted between the stones and the plants on the right. I think these are yellow onions.
Self explanatory.

Ninety Walla Walla Sweet onions, three huckleberry plants, and a fennel plant.
Leah's sunflower bed.

In this picture are two rows of corn, two squash plants, three rows of onions, and three rows of potatoes. Close up of the corn. It is planted back right in the above large view picture.
Two half rows of popcorn with two cantaloupe in-between and two half rows of regular corn planted three weeks later.
Sorry they are late.

1 comment:

Mother Mary said...

WOW! Your garden is so big. I am jealous.