Yesterday I paid of my car, one little credit card and one last loan. Now, except for my mortgage, I am living debt free. It is a wonderful feeling and one I hope to continue to get to enjoy. My goal now is to start saving, paying more toward the mortgage each month, and enjoy life a bit. I am excited to check my credit report next year, hoping that it will have nothing on it. Oh what joy.
Already I have had to fight off the new car dreaming. Not that I need one or want one but the thought that I could sell the current one and have a chunk for a cash down makes getting a new one enticing but I will not!!!
The next plan is to get a set of french doors put in the kitchen with a patio and stairs leading down to the backyard. This will make getting to the backyard much easier and give us an outdoor place to enjoy our dinners.
For now I will enjoy owing money only to one company and knowing that all bills can easily be paid each month. God is Good!
1 comment:
Girl, this is sooooooooooo exciting!! I can't imagine the feeling! Be strong and you'll go far and enjoy life! I know that God is so pleased :)
Can't wait to get there ourselves, but we have a few years to go!
Post a Comment