Welcome to our newest adventure. Ducks! Long story short we were going to get chickens but that fell through so we got ducks instead. In the long run this could end up a good turn of events if the duck eggs do not make me sick. Chicken eggs have a way of making me ill so hopefully the duck eggs will not and I can enter the land of egg eaters again.
Here are a few pics of our new ducks, I can not call them ladies as of yet since we were unable to sex them. We are hoping and praying they are all girls otherwise they will become dinner. We also do not have names as the girls can not come up with any. I try to think of cute sets of names but am coming up short, although I do like the name Mello Yellow for one of them. Any suggestions?

No comments:
Post a Comment