21 December 2009

CCCS Program

Back on December 10th we went to the Christmas Program put on by the school I taught at, Columbia County Christian School (CCCS). Since I left they have expanded to have full day kindergarden and added seventh and eighth grades. The kinders through 3rd did one program and after an intermission the 4th through 8th did another. All did wonderful jobs. It was great to get to see some of my old students again. It was also great to connect with the other teachers, parents and friends. The best part was that I was not called upon to do the sound board for the program. I got to go and watch of my own free will. Leah, Paige, Eden and I all sat in the cry room in the back of the santuary so that our noise would not detract from the show. Here is a photo of the girls both standing on chairs to get a good view. The view of the 4th through 8th program from our vantage point.
Slightly closer up view.
My little family and I made it through the entire performance with no loud behaviors. All children were blessed to get two cookies and we had time to socialize after the program.

1 comment:

Mother Mary said...

Can hardly wait for Leah and Eden to be in the performance!