01 May 2009

Adoption


Apparently we are making headway on the adoption. I got a call from the State today asking that when I get the room and board check for Eden I have to send it back as adoption assistance is starting this month. This is great news as we could not proceed with the adoption paperwork with the attorney until this was completed. I have contacted my attorney and he is waiting on the State to send him the required paperwork. Once he and I fill this out it is my understanding that we will get a court date. Yee Haw (okies let me know if I spelled that correctly).

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

i am pretty sure that is how you spell it, but i'm not sure since we don't really say it. :)

congrats on the paperwork finally moving forward! what a horribly long process!

Nicole said...

I love that picture of you girls it's wayy cute :)