
Well for those of you that know my history yesterday (Sunday) became a great day. Amelia called and we talked for over 45 minutes. Her voice sounds so grown up. She is really into riding and showing horses. Just recently she started jumping horses and is up to a two foot jump. This summer she is going to Florida for an international competition. She stated that she wants to come and visit the West Coast this summer and hopes that her mother will let her see me.
She continues to love to read, enjoys writing poems and stories and cares for her many animals. Animals include rabbits, dogs, cats, and horses.
I am so thankful that she got to call and we got to chat. We have not spoken since last August and just Saturday I was thinking of her extensively. What a blessing to hear her voice.
She asked to talk with Paige and Paige got so excited when she heard Amelia's voice. She smiled for quite awhile after I hung up.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial day and make sure to call a veteran and thank them for their service.
She continues to love to read, enjoys writing poems and stories and cares for her many animals. Animals include rabbits, dogs, cats, and horses.
I am so thankful that she got to call and we got to chat. We have not spoken since last August and just Saturday I was thinking of her extensively. What a blessing to hear her voice.
She asked to talk with Paige and Paige got so excited when she heard Amelia's voice. She smiled for quite awhile after I hung up.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial day and make sure to call a veteran and thank them for their service.
2 comments:
Hey, that cute picture was taken at my other house! I hope we can see her this summer - I need an Amelia hug so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is so exciting! what a wonderful surprise...sounds like she is doing great!
Post a Comment